Based in Madrid, Spain
August - 2019
Press / Business contact:
Use email instead
OverPowered Team is an indie videogame studio based in Madrid. Our studio is formed by 5 developers eager to work and learn.
We’ve been 4 years together as a team, creating PC and mobile games. Some of these games have been made in jams, like Ludum Dare or HackForGood. We have also worked on other prototypes and games that didn’t came to light.Current history
We made Profane, a time-based twin-stick shooter where you must face ruthless bosses in intense 1v1’s. It was released on 24th October '19 on Steam and 29th February '20 on Nintendo Switch. Now, we are developing Ruin Raiders, a turn-based tactical roguelike in which you command military squads on a no return journey into the ruins of an ancient civilization. We also started collaborating with GamesOperator, to create Intergalactic Transfer Station (Q3 2021).
Ruin Raiders YouTube
Intergalactic Transfer Station YouTube
There are far more images available for OverPowered Team, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Tencent GWB 2019 - Best Action Game" - Games Without Borders 2019
- "Faro Gaming 2019 - Best Game" - Vigo, Spain - 2019
- "Myself - 1st prize for Best Design, Hack For Good" - Madrid, 11 March, 2017
- "Myself - 3rd prize for Best Game in Support of Intellectual Disabilities, Hack For Good" - Madrid, 11 March, 2017
- "SAM - 3rd prize for Best Eduactional Game, Hack For Good" - Madrid, 10 March, 2018
- "SAM - 1st prize for Best Serious Game, Hack For Good" - Madrid, 10 March, 2018
- "SAM - 1st prize for Best Design, Hack For Good" - Madrid, 10 March, 2018
Team & Repeating Collaborator