Based in Madrid, Spain
15 October 2021
Ruin Raiders is a turn-based tactical roguelike in which you command military squads on a no return journey into the ruins of an ancient civilization. Master turn-based combat, craft new technologies and deepen yourself further into the ever-shuffling ruins to unveil the past! Travel through different floors, from the top of the ruins to the demon-packed depths. Face unique bosses, unlock new races, upgrade your raiders, weapons and items, and find old writings to put together the story of the catastrophe.
Welcome to the Ruin Raiders Association! You are now part of the guild with the bravest people in the world. Your job is to command squads into the depths of the ruins of the ancient civilization, help us collect Entium and guide them to the Gate of Dawn. Any information your squad discovers will have to be reported immediately. And remember: no one ever comes back, so you can’t allow yourself to make any mistakes.
- Procedurally generated and highly replayable: You never play the same game twice.
- Tactical Combat: Manage military squads in turn-based ground battles on a no-return journey.
- 100+ items: Unique weapons, grenades and accessories that you can loot, craft and equip.
- Enemies and Bosses: Tons of enemies on each floor plus unique bosses along the way.
- Strategic Base: Improve and expand your raider's base to achieve powerful upgrades for your characters.
- Unlockable raider classes and abilities: Unlock more races and upgrade your race abilities to deepen yourself further into the ruins.
- Upgradeable weapons and units: Craft your own equipment and level-up your raiders.
RUIN RAIDERS - TEASER TRAILER YouTube
Logo & Icon
More OverPowered Team and Ruin Raiders info! https://tinyurl.com/OverPoweredTeam-Presskit.
Ruin Raiders is being published by Freedom! Games https://www.freedom.gg/.
About OverPowered Team
OverPowered Team is an independent game company based in Madrid, Spain. The studio is formed by a small group of passionate and dedicated developers, eager to create games for players to enjoy.
More information on OverPowered Team, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Ruin Raiders Credits